Category Archives: Science policy
On 12 May 2017, the Australian Government has released a comprehensive roadmap outlining the research infrastructure priorities essential for building Australian research excellence into the future. The full document is available here.
It makes 9 key recommendations, including the implementation of a coordinated approach to international engagement and the adoption of nine focus areas:
• Digital Data and eResearch Platforms
• Platforms for Humanities, Arts and Social Science
• Advanced Fabrication and Manufacturing
• Advanced Physics and Astronomy
• Earth and Environmental Systems
• Complex Biology
• Therapeutic Development.