Aerospace study in France
The French Higher Education Aeronautical and Space institute ISAE-SUPAERO offers a set of programs which can be recommended to Australian candidates, and in particular:
1) Master of Science in Aerospace engineering (with 6 majors including Space Systems).
Refer to one of two attached brochure for details.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or science.
The admission schedule is given hereafter : https://www.isae-supaero.fr/en/academics/master-s-degree-msc/admissions/
2) Advanced Masters
Several programs linked to the space field can be of particular interest:
MS TAS Astro in Space systems engineering
MS SPAPS in Space applications and services (in cooperation with Airbus Defence and Space)
MS EMS in Embedded systems
MS SEN in Systems engineering
MS APM in Aerospace projects management
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree completed by 3 years of professional experience, or a master’s degree (or an equivalent degree).
The admission schedule is given hereafter : https://www.isae-supaero.fr/en/academics/advanced-masters/admissions/
The applications shall be done as soon as possible on https://candidatures.isae-supaero.fr/
The following documents are required: CV, cover letter, copy of the highest diploma or certificate of enrollment, transcripts for the 3 last years, passport copy.
Also 2 letters of recommendation shall be sent directly by referees to: email@example.com
Theses academic programs start beginning of September.
For any enquiries on applications, please contact Mr. Phillipe Galaup (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mr. Mickael Le Roux (Mikael.LE-ROUX@isae.fr) or Mr. Mikhail Stepanov (Mikhail.STEPANOV@isae-supaero.fr) from recruitment department.
More about ISAE-SUPAERO :
– Founded in 1909, ISAE-SUPAERO is a major world actor in the training of engineers and masters students in Aerospace, and is the leader in Europe (20% of European graduates in Aerospace).
– The program is fully in English and the teaching is given by renowned experts from industry and research.
– The participants will benefit from an international experience in Toulouse, the aerospace capital of Europe with more than 600 companies in aeronautical and space sector, and 25% of European workforce in space
– Each program includes a 6 month internship in international space agencies or companies. In particular the applicants from Australia will have the possibility to perform a paid internship at the French space agency (CNES) in Toulouse or Paris, which will contribute to financing
– Connection to ISAE-SUPAERO alumni network of 19000 graduates around the world (67 countries), with many of them at high level positions