IMéRA and its partners are issuing 4 calls, one per programme. Each programme is associated with a “white” (or general) call and a set of specific residencies jointly managed by local, national or international partners. These specific residencies include chairs reserved for experienced researchers.
Interested researchers, writers or artists may apply for one programme only. Please indicate the type of residency you are requesting in your application (general program and/or specific residency) :
- Art, Science and Society Programme
- Mediterranean Programme
- “Science Meets Humanities” Programme
- Global Phenomena and Regulation Programme
Applications must be in English or French.
Candidates must submit their applications exclusively on IMéRA’s website (candidatures-imera.univ-amu.fr).
- Online applications must include:
- Duly completed application form (mandatory fields): Curriculum Vitae with a list of publications (and/or creations/exhibitions for artists) ; Presentation of research project (maximum 5 pages) with selective bibliography (mandatory for researchers) ; For junior researchers: one to three letters of recommendation ; Additional documents specific to each residency.
For more informations on this link